Chef's Jeryck's Best - The DIY Burger the Whole Family will Love

 

Have you ever been in a dilemma of thinking about what type of food your whole family will love? Come on! Let’s face it, just thinking of what to cook every single day is a struggle for all moms like me. Those who prepare the family’s meals every day can relate, especially if some members of the fambam are picky eaters. Ah! Don’t I know that! 😁

But then, there are burgers! Who can resist burgers, right? 😋 Recently, I just wrote a review of ZzizzlingBurger, which undoubtedly swept the heart of each member of my team/family. But this time, I’m not talking about the ready-made ones. I’m talking about do-it-yourself burgers! And no, it’s not the one to make your cooking time even longer. It’s actually to make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. 😊

I’m pretty sure that when I said DIY burgers, the first thing that came to your mind was that you had to make the patties from scratch. You know, ground beef and all. Marinate it, shape it into patties before you can even cook it. Now I know it’s going to take a whole lot of time because like what I said on ZzizzlingBurger review, I make homemade patties, too. 😜

But no, DIY burgers, in this case, are made to make it a lot easier for you to serve a meal that everyone will enjoy in minutes! Another brainchild of ZzizzlingBurger’s founder and creator, Chef Jeryck, is the brand that bears his name – Chef Jeryck’s Best DIY burgers. It was his second brand from his line of food businesses. 👍

Believe it or not, he got the concept from Ikea’s DIY furniture. 🤯 That means the CJB DIY burgers is a set of ready-to-cook patties, his signature sauces of Avomayomoco relish sauce, cheesemoco cheese sauce, and his homemade brioche buns. Assemble them yourself, adding some more garnishing of your choice, and voila! They’re on the table in no time. 💪

While there may be tons of ready-made patties you can find out there, CJB is the first and only (so far) that holds the concept of a whole set and not patties alone and sells it online. Many popular restaurants located as far as Abra order from him in bulks 😮. As always, Chef Jeryck was generous enough to send me a set of Quarter Pounder size Burgerman patties that came with ten brioche buns, one avomayomoco sauce, and one cheesemoco sauce. 💓

The set was really a lot, even for the whole family, and that’s the beauty of it. Unlike the usual ready servings of burgers, you don’t have to consume them right away. You can just keep the rest of it in the freezer and just thaw it for the next time you want to assemble and eat it, which is exactly what I did to what he sent me. 😀

Here’s the fun part! Three of us, me, my son, and my niece, were rumbling ourselves in the kitchen when we were preparing it 😂. My son and I alternated in cooking the patties, just 5 out of 10 pieces because they were huge.

My niece was assigned to toast the buns and do the garnishing, where she added white onion rings, fresh tomatoes, and the sauces that came with the set. So, you see, it wasn’t only a quick and easy food. It’s also an excellent instrument for some family bonding. 💕


Anyway, here comes the food-tasting part. As I expected, the patty was again, like ZzizzlingBurger, of high-quality, less to zero extenders, and only pure beef goodness in every bite. Actually, the whole family agrees that for some reason, it tasted more delicious than Zee patties, perhaps because we ate it right after cooking. Another beauty of this DIY burger set. 😍

Of course, needless to say, the signature sauces made it even better. After all, those were Chef Jeryck’s very own so they got to really be able to carry the brand’s flag for a reason. Even the brioche buns were amazing - consistency and taste-wise because they were all freshly-baked. My only regret was that we were not able to cook the patties the way they should be. 💔

We broke some of them in the process because my non-stick pan was quite old already. But nothing to worry about, the taste never changed, and the veggies we added made the presentation good-looking. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the finished product (as usual 😭) because we wanted to devour it while it was hot. Oh well, you can feast your eyes on the photos here, so go ahead and suit yourself.

Overall, Chef Jeryck’s Best DIY burgers did not disappoint. The patties were high-quality, the signature sauces were unique and savory, and the brioche buns were baked goodness that’s hard to find, so again, two thumbs up!

Visit his Facebook page to see more of his unique products and to place your orders. You got to try them to see how your whole family will love them!

 

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. My reviews are unbiased and based on my own experience. If I didn’t find anything negative about the product, it’s because there wasn’t any.

Follow me on:

Instagram 

Twitter

LinkedIn

Facebook

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZzizzlingBurger is Here! The Perfect Blend of Quality and Affordability

PANN Ya - A Little Piece of Heaven in Every Bite

Mackoy's Kitchen - All You Need for Your Next Big Party