ZzizzlingBurger is Here! The Perfect Blend of Quality and Affordability

 

When you think about hamburgers, the first couple of names that usually come to mind are McDonald’s and our very own Jollibee, right? With their popularity around the globe, we can’t blame people for thinking of them first whenever they crave some good ol’ burgers. After all, they have been in existence for God knows how long that their names are already etched in everyone’s minds. ๐Ÿ˜Š

But then, there are also what we call “gourmet burgers.” Those that you can’t buy from those fast-food joints because, well, they are of higher quality. The patties are made from real beef. It’s not that I’m saying that those in the fast-foods are not, but it’s up to you to decide. Sadly, these gourmet burgers are not as famous to the masses as they are on fast-food burgers because people usually think it’s a lot more expensive. ๐Ÿ˜•

But lo and behold! I just discovered a brand of gourmet burgers that’s both high-quality and affordable.

Introducing ZzizzlingBurger! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Located in one of the prime cities of Bulacan, Malolos City, ZzizzlingBurger is the brainchild of Chef Jeryck, who shifted his career from the IT industry to food. For someone who used to be a bigwig in a software company, turning to an entirely different career was no walk in the park for him. It took him several years of trials and errors until finally, he reached a breakthrough with ZzizzlingBurger. ๐Ÿ™

I was fortunate to have had an opportunity to try some of its bestsellers – Zburger Ultimate Fresh Giant, ZBurger double patties, and ZBurger Saksolo.

Here goes my review:

Zburger Ultimate Fresh Giant


Of course, the first thing that got me in awe with this ultimate fresh giant is its massiveness because it’s suitable for four people, even up to six, ๐Ÿ˜ฎ if you’re not that hungry. I sliced it into five to share with the family, but my share was still huge. It was hard for me to finish it. As the name implies, the patty was gigantic, and I knew it’s real beef right on my first bite. It’s overflowing with ingredients, such as lettuce, pineapple slices, onions, tomatoes, and bacon. 

Oh! And it’s oozing with cheesemoco and avomayomoco, Chef Jeryck’s very own concoctions of burger sauces. Even the patty itself tasted distinctive with its unique pattymoco blend. Do you want to know the first words I uttered on my first bite? I said, “Oh my God! Ang sarap! (delicious)” because it is. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

There was an explosion of different flavors inside my mouth. Everything inside the brioche bun has a distinctive character that combined well together – sweet, salty, crunchy, even a bit sour from the pineapple. But what sets it really apart from the rest was the patty itself and the sauces. And mind you, all those for only 349PHP. How affordable is that??? Overall, it was a delight for my palate. ๐Ÿ˜

ZBurger double patties

As you might expect, the double patties were a mouthful; I could barely bite it. As expected, it was also a combination of all the quality ingredients – tomatoes, onions mushrooms, and of course, Chef Jeryck's signature sauces. Again, the patties were as authentic as you can get. It's juicy, delicious, and has a distinctive flavor; it will leave you guessing what secret ingredient was there that tastes different from other burgers out there.

No wonder its tagline says, “Taste distinct.” Plus, look at that beautiful pink brioche bun. I know my photo probably didn’t give it justice. But I wanted to highlight the beautiful color of the bun with sprinkles of black sesame seeds and the thickness of the patties. But if you’re not used to the consistency of brioche buns, you may have to look elsewhere, as it’s completely different from bakery buns. It’s a bit denser and somewhat springy. But that’s the beauty of it because it’s pretty unique. Overall, I was satisfied, of course!

But wait, there’s more!!! It’s only 109 PHP. My gosh! A gourmet burger that cheap? What more can you ask for?

ZBurger Saksolo


Yes, it’s a single-patty burger sandwich with not much fancy garnishing in it. But never underestimate its quality as it has the same authentic beef and distinct flavors of the signature sauces in it. Plus, it’s super, super affordable at 29 PHP, and if I’m not mistaken, they even offer it as a buy one, take one promo. It’s perfect for couples or friends who have a smaller but meticulous appetite. So, yes, I enjoyed it, too!

Verdict

It wasn’t easy for me to review burger products because I make homemade burgers myself. I had to separate the wheat from the chaff so that my expectations for Zburgers would be set for commercial burgers as mine is for personal consumption only. But ZzizzlingBurger did a great job in satisfying my taste despite it being commercial. Everything about it is unique and distinctive of the brand and just look at that mascot. Yes, it’s a dragon – much powerful than a clown or a giant bee!

My verdict – 100% approved! For a gourmet burger brand, it’s very affordable, and you don’t even have to go to a fine dining restaurant to taste it. You can order online through its Facebook page or visit them in Maunlad Homes Parking in Malolos City, Bulacan.

NOTE: Watch out for my reviews of Chef Jeryck's two other brands - Chef Jeryck's Best and Village Baker + Coffee.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. My reviews are unbiased and based on my own experience. If I didn’t find anything negative about the product, it’s because there wasn’t any.

Follow me on:

Instagram 

Twitter

LinkedIn

Facebook

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PANN Ya - A Little Piece of Heaven in Every Bite

Mackoy's Kitchen - All You Need for Your Next Big Party