Kristine's Graham-Leche Delights Your Taste Buds in Every Way


 

What separates us from people from other parts of the world is that we are super tolerant of this excruciating heat! Did you know that the highest recorded temperature in the Philippines this year (so far) is 53°C? That's in Dagupan, the home of the best bangus in the world. But… I'm glad I'm not from there. Still, the average 36°C where I am at is burning every part of my whole being! Who here can relate? 🙋

So, yes, it's that time of the year when all you could think about is how to beat the heat. Find something to cool your senses, and if there's something good this pandemic has brought us, it made our food cravings satisfaction closer to us. All you have to do is grab your phone 📱 and scroll, scroll, click, click, and voila! Just wait for Kuya delivery boy 🏍, and you'll satisfy your cravings in no time.

That’s exactly what I did the other day when my brain cells weren’t functioning anymore because all I could think about was something cold and satisfying to go down from my mouth to my stomach, then in all other parts of me. So, I found Kristine’s Graham-Leche Delights on Facebook, but I was hesitant to place my order at first because, well, I’m a diabetic. But the heat and the temptation are a combination you can never resist! 😜😝

The next thing I knew, Kuya was already knocking at our door. I got my Kristine’s Graham-Leche Delights in three delicious flavors – strawberry, avocado, and mango. 🍓🥭🥑 All the summer goodness combined with cream, Graham crackers, Leche flan, and whatever secret ingredients they put in there. But trust me when I say that everything in each tub was fresh! No preservatives, no artificial ingredients. If you’re a foodie, you’ll know it even on the first bite. Just look at those chunks of fruits right there! And that super thick layer of Leche flan - it's to die for!






So, yeah, I had to take an extra dose of Metformin (although it wasn’t too sweet) that day but no regrets. Kristine’s Graham-Leche delights delighted me in every way possible. I was able to beat the heat and satisfied my cravings at the same time. By the way, it’s super affordable, too. Mango and strawberry flavors are at 230php per tub, and avocado is at 250 PHP per tub and seasonal. Don’t forget; the top layer is a super creamy, super thick layer of Leche flan. Best to eat them when frozen and can last up to six months in the freezer.

Kristine’s Graham-Leche Delights is a startup home business created by the brand name herself, Kristine. She delivers her products as far as the riders could reach, and she also has resellers in Quezon Province and is inviting more. She also encourages feedback so she can make her products even better. 

Contact her directly for orders and suggestions. You can also comment here, and I can forward your message to her.

ⓕ Facebook 

📱 0917-502-1002

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. My reviews are unbiased and based on my own experience. If I didn’t find anything negative about the product, it’s because there wasn’t any.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZzizzlingBurger is Here! The Perfect Blend of Quality and Affordability

PANN Ya - A Little Piece of Heaven in Every Bite

Mackoy's Kitchen - All You Need for Your Next Big Party