PANN Ya - A Little Piece of Heaven in Every Bite



Have you ever felt you’ve been to heaven and back to earth still feeling elated?

That’s exactly how I felt the first time my teeth sank into this beautiful ube bibingka right there. Mind you - I’ve tried every popular bread and pastry product out there - Contis, French Baker, Tous Les Jours, Boulangerie22, you name it, I’ve tried it. I’m a bread addict.

But because of the pandemic, things have changed with my addiction since I couldn’t go out as often as I did to buy my favorite brands. So, one day, as I was craving for some sinful goodness, I scoured the internet, and voila! I found this beauty online! I placed my order immediately and got it the following day.

Trust me when I say that I’ve never tasted anything like this before. It’s indeed a little piece of heaven in every bite. Those bits and pieces of ube (purple yam) were evenly spread on the dough that you’ll feel and taste every time you bite on it. The dough is fluffy and just pure ube taste, without the hint of flour flavor. It’s the melt-in-your-mouth kind of goodness.

This fast-rising brand of baked goodies is called PANN Ya. They offer a wide variety of bread and pastry products, most are unique and not available anywhere else. Feast your eyes with the photos below and see for yourself. Right now, these babies are only available online. You’ve got to order ahead of time as they tend to get overwhelmed with a lot of orders.







(Photo credits to Pann Ya)

To order, click on any of the links below:

Facebook

Instagram

 

DISCLAIMER: This is not a paid advertisement. My review is based on my actual experience.

 


Comments

  1. Nice review! Hoping they have a branch somewhere here in the South! πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have a physical store yet because of the pandemic. But from what I know, they deliver anywhere in the country through couriers. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ZzizzlingBurger is Here! The Perfect Blend of Quality and Affordability

Mackoy's Kitchen - All You Need for Your Next Big Party